|Join us for our annual service day – a day of community service at Our Big Kitchen in Bondi. This is the SAA’s fifth annual Service Day, aligned with Stanford’s global Alumni Day of Service.
At Our Big Kitchen, we will prepare, cook and package food for those in need. The day will consist of:
- Education about the kitchen
- Division into teams and deciding on the menu
- Preparing and cooking the food
- Sitting down at lunchtime and enjoying the food we have made
- Packaging and labeling the food
- Getting ready for delivery or pickup to our nominated cause
This family-friendly event is open to all ages (tasks will be assigned based on age), so we encourage you to bring your entire family. Lunch will be provided.
Only 30 spots are available, so book now and join us for a great day of community service.
Date: Sunday, 28 April
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Our Big Kitchen, 36 Flood Street, Bondi
Dress: Close toed shoes required
Cost: Free SAA members, $10 for non-members (lunch included)
Please note that the costs of hosting this Service Day event are significantly greater than the cost of the tickets, so a donation to offset the event costs would be very welcome.
Read more about Beyond the Farm