Guidelines for eligibility for Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships
- Candidate is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Candidate is currently employed at an Australian Non-profit organisation with Deductable Gift Recipient 1 status (DGR1)
- Scholarship will be applied to a course held at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA between Jan 1st and December 31st of the scholarship year. For example, the awards granted during 2018 for the 2019 Scholarships will be applicable to courses being run during the 2019 calendar year.
- Candidate understands that they are solely responsible for gaining entry through any required application process for their selected course. Scholarship awards are conditional on program entry and completion, and are non-transferable.
- Scholarship winners will provide a short written report within three months of completing their course describing the impact of winning the scholarship. Winners may also be asked to participate in a small number of speaking engagements.